Thursday, February 25, 2010
Yes...it's finally here. The RAINBOW cake. :)
Personally, I have been meaning to make this cake for some time now. Finally did it for someone special on his birthday recently. The cake was an immediate hit that I had to post up some photos and blog a little about it which I don't normally do here.
- Vanilla white cake base.
- 6 layers with 6 different colours. (purple,blue,green,yellow,orange,red)
- Vanilla buttercream frosting.
- 9" diameter round (approx 2kg)
- RM 75
- Price do not include macaroons.
- Macaroons will be charged separately if requested.
Since it was going to be a special cake for a special someone, I decided to experiment on vanilla macaroons with sprinkles to go with the colourful theme. I do not intend to make the macaroons a part of the cake as it was just something extra I did personally. Therefore, I have stated in the details of the cake above that only 'IF' requested, macaroons will then be charged separately.
I have to admit, I myself was excited to cut out the first slice and just wondering how it looks like inside.
It definitely did not disappoint!
Monday, February 8, 2010
Love cupcakes for Valentine's Day.
Give one away to your bf, gf, mum, dad, sis, bro, bff, etc...you name it! As long as it is for someone you love.
- 3 petite size red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting.
- each one filled with a dark chocolate ganache soft centre.
- topped with a fondant heart and chocolate drizzles.
- comes with this cute holder/box and tied with a red ribbon. (sorry, not in photo)
- you can customize your own cupcakes by adding fondant lettering for example 'I ♥ U' or your loved one's initials, etc...
- RM 15 /box
Happy Valentine's Day everyone! :)